9. Custom Sounds
If you wish to change the default sounds in the Commander App, you can using this guide.
1. Create you custom sound and name it exactly as name in the table below ie Cue_Standing it is case sensitive.
2. Save it as a .WAV file no other audio file formats are supported.
3. Transfer the files to you device
4. In the Commander App, Menu – App Settings, scroll down to “Custom Sound Effects” tap Add
5. Copy your custom wav files to this directory
6. Removing this file from the directory will return the sound to the default sound